Excellence in healthcare business analytics
Great strides have been made in recent years to overcome the charge that healthcare is awash with data but has little reliable business information. Healthcare managers depend increasingly on analytics to guide decisions and make intelligent choices whether they are commissioning clinical services, delivering care or safeguarding public health.
NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group
Anticoagulation business intelligence tool
NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group has worked with SCSL Health to create an analytics tool for its anticoagulation management software INRstar. This has been used to support a shift from delivering services in hospital to delivering them in primary care, while ensuring the safety of patients on warfarin and helping to reduce strokes in the local population.
Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- Bath and North East Somerset CCG
- Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group
- North and East London CSU and NHS Tower Hamlets CCG
- Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust with SAS UK and Ireland
- Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust
- Wrightington Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust